Ed Perry Sr. ran a general merchandise store in the late 19th century and early part of the 20th century. When his son, Ed Jr. came into the business they had a grocery store, a gas station and a junk yard. In 1946, they opened an auto parts store to service installer and retail customers, which grew into servicing jobber stores and other warehouses in the Southeast.
Now four generations later, the business remains family owned and operated by Ed’s daughter Judy and granddaughter Pam. We continue to focus on providing the best products at competitive prices to jobber stores and warehouses across the eastern half of the United States.